Surat Al-kahf weekly
Weekly Halaqa of Surat Al-Kahf: It is a group of people ranging from four to six with a distinguished instructor acquainted with the Book of Allah. They read Surat Al-Kahf every week for an hour at the time between Friday and Maghrib prayers, at a small symbolic cost. Why join the Surat Al-Kahf program: We […]
Weekly Halaqa of Surat Al-Kahf:
- It is a group of people ranging from four to six with a distinguished instructor acquainted with the Book of Allah.
- They read Surat Al-Kahf every week for an hour at the time between Friday and Maghrib prayers, at a small symbolic cost.
Why join the Surat Al-Kahf program:
- We help you keep on the recitation of Surat Al-Kahf every Friday to be showered with its virtues when reading it wholly or partly, as it is a reason for protecting you from the temptation of the Antichrist, and a reason to get off the serenity, just as its recitation makes a light that shines for its reciter between the two Fridays.
- You will be able, Insha’Allah, to recite Surah Al-Kahf correctly during the program period.
- We help you come closer to Allah with this recitation so that sorrow can be removed from us.
“فَلَولا إذ جاءَهُم بَأسُنا تَضَرَّعوا ولكِن قَسَت قلوبُهُم وزيَّن لهم الشَّيطانُ ما كانوا يَعمَلُون”
- Then why, when Our punishment came to them, did they not humble themselves? But their hearts became hardened, and Satan made attractive to them that which they were doing.
- We chose this time to help remind you that there is an hour when the gates of heaven open, so your supplications and pleas will be accepted.
“عن أبي هريرة، أنَّ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلَّم ذَكَر يوم الجمعة، فقال: فيه سَاعةٌ لا يُوافِقُها عبدٌ مسلمٌ، وهو قائمٌ يصلِّي يسألُ الله شيئًا إلا أعطاهُ إيَّاه، وأشارَ رسولُ الله صلّى الله عليه وسلم بيده يُقَلِّلُهَا”.
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) talked about Friday and said, “There is an hour (opportune time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while praying and asks something from Allah, then Allah will meet his demand.” And he (the Prophet) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.
We designed this program en masse to help you join a Zekr Halaqa, because, in this great merit, it is truly like a garden of paradise in this life.
روي عن النبي صلَّى الله عليه وسلم أنَّه قال: [إذا مَرَرتُم برياضِ الجنَّة فارتَعُوا، قالوا: وما رياضُ الجَنَّة؟: حَلَقُ الذِّكرِ].
The Messenger of Allah said:
“When you pass by the gardens of Paradise, them feast.”
“And what are the gardens of Paradise?”
- “The circles of remembrance.” Come on, start joining now! Seats are limited. is the first day of the Halaqa, and it is for free.
- If you want to join the Zekr Halaqa, attach your name and choose the time suitable to you in the picture.
- Share this link with your friends and family as the Messenger of Allah said “الدّال على الخيرِ كفاعله” is mean “Whoever leads to good, he is like the one who does it.” The holy Quran has been preserved by Allah from the time of the Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) until our time and he placed it in people’s hearts in a miraculous manner.