Terms Of Service
The Student’s Regulations to Attend the lessons of Ijaazah Institution for Teaching the Holy Quran
Our Dear Students…
God bless you in our blessed edifice, in order to ensure maximum benefits and achieve the best results, we would like to share the rules and regulations for attending lessons:
- We ask the student to prepare before entering the lesson by reviewing the previous lesson, doing his homewrk, and preparing for the next lesson.
- It is preferable for the student to use his computer or fixed device to achieve clear vision and realize the expected benefits in a better way.
- It is also useful for the student to have a Mushaf, notebook and pencil devoted to his lesson to take nots and to mark his or her mistakes on Qur’an to review them again.
- please make it a priority to attend your class on time as any tardiness without prior notification will not be compensated.
- The student should notify us 6 hours prior a session in order to receive a compensated class.
- For maximum benefit, please ensure you are in a quiet setting at the time of your class free of any distractions. Make sure your internet connection is strong in order to maximize the use of time.
- If there is any problem with the instructor’s internet quality or means of communication such as language barrier, the student should turn to the support and management team.
- If the instructor is tardy, the student must notify management.
- If the student needs to attend to something outside of the lesson, the teacher must be notified as well as given a reason.
- The support team in the student’s room schedules classes and takes care of all maters relating to the class. It is not the teacher’s job to do that.
- The student is not allowed to converse with the instructor in any out of topic subjects.
- We provide a video recording service for our students ’lessons on demand. This has a great benefit in reviewing the lesson and observing the teacher’s evaluation for the outstanding students. There are special fees for this service and the student is not entitled to make audio or video recording of his lessons without permission or without informing the administration.
- Since our services are provided globally and we have students from all over the world, we have integrated staff and excellent service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We welcome all student notes and suggestions and we are always at your service.
- We have the Student Guidance Department to address students ’problems of cheating, apathy, weakness, and to encourage students to compete and attain their goals, so please -our dear fathers and mothers- do not hesitate to ask for help.
We ask Allah for you to have a blessed, right, and rewarding journey with Quran. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta ‘ala accept you and Make the Holy Qur’an the light of our hearts, the recovering from our worries, and our path and guidance to Jannah ..