Arabic Calligraphy Online Course
💫Do you want to teach your son the Arabic calligraphy used in writing the Noble Qur’an?
💫Do you dream that your son learns how to hold a pen and write with it?
💫Are you struggling with your son improving Arabic calligraphy and writing in beautiful handwriting?
✨Ijaazah.com offers you the first online calligraphy course
All you will need are :
pencil, Mobile Phone, and white paper!
Course duration :
Arabic Calligraphy Class time :
30$ / Month.
✍️ Arabic Calligraphy Course Outline :
- Definition of calligraphy in Arabic and its types.
- How to hold a pen the right way.
- Al-Mizan (scale-balance) of Arabic letters (point).
- The shapes of all letters should be on the line, what goes below the line, and so on.
- The length of each letter and its scale.
- How to write letters together, two or three letters.
- How to write words and sentences until perfection.
Introducing the trainer :
Ms. Hala El-kadi
- Faculty of Engineering, Al-Azhar University.
- Diploma in Arabic calligraphy for four years.
- Has an Ijazah in Imam Asim’s narration of (Hafs and his Shu’bah)
- Has an Ijazah at Noorani Qaida, Tuhfat ul-Atfal.
- Holds the international certificate in preparing non-Arabic speaking teachers within Al-Azhar University.
- Five years of experience working in online teaching.
🏃♂️Hurry up to book. Places are limited!