Arabic Grammar Rules Course
Arabic Grammar and Language is the important mean of communication between people, and also for expressing feelings and needs.
- Arabic language is important because it is the language of the Noble Qur’an.
- Arabic language is one of the most important languages in the world. A broad and flexible language, containing a large stock of vocabulary and characterized by rhetoric.
- Arabic language helps people to understand the verses of the Holy Qur’an, and to understand their meanings, in addition to extracting useful provisions.
- The Holy Quran is a miraculous book that contains complex and beautiful rhetorical methods at the same time.
For these valuable reasons, ijaazah offers in this course the most important features that target beginners in learning Arabic:
- Learn to pronounce and write Arabic letters.
- Learn the basics of writing, listening, and Conversation
- Learn the basics of grammar and morphology.
- Learn the basics of Arabic Grammar.
Arabic Course Duration
Arabic Grammar Course Main Goals
1-Learning The Arabic lessons of “Agorimiya.”
2- Knowing the meaning of the word from its place in the phrase
3- Understating The Quran better through using Nahu Lessons.
Arabic Grammar Course Lessons
- What is the “Arabic word”?
- Nouns and their Ia’rab.
- Verbs and letters lessons.
Price: Starting from 27$